Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Plant-hunting and Wreath Making

holiday wreath tutorial diy

I stumbled upon a lovely foraged floral wreath tutorial on The Planthunter and above is the result. Making it was meditative and relaxing; and fortunately, the Barbagia has ideal flora. In spite of the painfully prickly rose hip, I do see more foraged wreath making in my future.      

the planthunter logo
wreath diy tutorial on the planthunter
Preview of the tutorial. Click here for the rest.
The Planthunter is a new online magazine that I've fallen in love with both for content and aesthetics  Articles celebrate our everyday encounters with plant life in a down-to-earth voice...pun intended. 

Given my garden nostalgia during these winter months, The Planthunter provides just the right plant inspiration to keep me from falling into deep depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment